Legal information and disclaimer
- The Information on this website is intended for guidance only. It is based upon our understanding of current legislation and is correct at the time of going to press. No liability is accepted by FSPG Chartered Accountants or its principals for actions taken in reliance upon the information given and it is recommended that appropriate professional advice should be taken.
- Furthermore, this website contains links to external sources of information which we believe you will find useful. However, we are not responsible for the content or integrity of any external websites and, as such, accept no liability for any viruses or malware connected to those sites and any resultant damage caused.
- FSPG Chartered Accountants is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at auditregister.org.uk. Our audit registration number is C008324633.
- The use of the term “partner”, “principal” or “director” on this website or other communication from FSPG Chartered Accountants refers to an individual having a controlling interest in a corporate member of FSPG Chartered Accountants.
- The firm is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.
- E-mails you receive from FSPG Chartered Accountants and any attached files may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the firm. Any such e-mails are intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you receive an e-mail in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. The integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk or could contain viruses. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information.
- Except where otherwise indicated, the copyright in all material on the website fspg.co.uk is held by FSPG Chartered Accountants and no part of the websites (including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without our written permission. All rights reserved.
Website Privacy Statement
- Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
- FSPG Chartered Accountants does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services. In these circumstances, any personal information you supply will only be used to provide the information or service you have requested. Personal information is not disclosed to third parties unless this is indicated on the web page and / or relevant form at the point of collecting information from you, or as required by law.
- We automatically collect statistical data about usage patterns on our website. This information is not used to identify any individual. It is only collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and kept only for as long as required for this purpose.
- A cookie is a text file that is used by many websites to identify your computer to their server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used.
- The so-called “Cookie Law” requires websites to obtain consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer or any other web connected device, like a smartphone or tablet.
- As such, and in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s guidance on the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we understand by visiting this site, you have given your “implied consent” for cookies being set on your device.